Simply, an everyday workhorse of the Hatsan semi automatic family, seen by stockists as the best value for money shotgun, in its category, in the market. Whether your an occasional clay or pigeon shooter or a professional game keeper - this is the peoples gun.The Escort hunting purpose 12 gauge, 3”/76 mm magnum chamber, gas operated semi auto shotgun, steel proofed with multi choke. Available in a 24, 26, 28 and 30" barrels, black synthetic as standard & marine grade.
All Hatsan shotguns come with the Edgar Brothers 3 year warranty as standard.
- Fast Loading System & Smart Valve Piston
- Black synthetic stock & fore-end with checkering
- Rubber butt pad for recoil absorption
- Barrels are made of nickel-chromium-molybdenum steel with additional chrome plating internally & are proof tested for 1200 kg/cm² (17160 lb. per square inch).
- Tough white nickel finish.
- Aircraft alloy receiver.
- Capability of firing both 3”/76 mm and 2 ¾”/70 mm shells of 7/8 oz (24gr) shot load to heavy 2 oz (57 gr) load magnum shells
- Checkered & ventilated anti-glare rib.
- Steel shot suitable multi 5 choke system (F, IM, M, IC, CYL)
- Magazine capacity 2+1 or 4+1
- Magazine extension tube available as an optional extra increasing capacity to 7+1