This product has been developed to cater to all budgets offering the shooter a high quality product at an affordable price, with the performance and reliability equal to that of our more higher spec products.
- This model has been developed for the recreational or commercial shooter where high output and or exposure to harsh environments are a daily occurence.
- The 6-30 ST model will fit on even the shortest barrel lengths with only a minimum of 0.59" (15mm) barrel required.
- This versatile model can be retro-fitted onto multiple calibre rifles from 6mm through to the big 300 Magnums developing in excess of 3000 ft/lbs of muzzle energy.
- 5,000x round minimum service life (approx. life of a standard rifle barrel).
- This model is constructed using only quality corrosion resistance materials, with high resistance to flame degradation, retaining structual integrity.
- This model requires NO extra adapters and is not of modular design which can lead to structual, alignment or accuracy issues.
- No internal cleaning or maintenance required.
- Fully sealed and welded construction for maximum service life.
- High corrosion resistance to salt water exposure.
- Finishes either brushed stainless or black (Gun Kote 2401F).
- Improved recoil reduction for solid target aquisition.
- Warranty: 3 years
||100% 304 grade stainless
||304 L Stainless tubing
||1 1/2" (38.1mm)
|Min Barrel Length:
||See Links Tab
||Factory High Velocity