Black synthetic stock with textured gripping surfaces, back-bored barrel, Invector-Plus choke system, hard chrome-plated chamber and bore, black chrome bolt.
Shadows fade into black. Rugged reliability with a non-glare matte finish on the barrel and receiver that won’t cause birds to flare. The durable composite stock and forearm are up to tough conditions. The hard working SXP action fires all factory 2 3/4", 3" and 3 1/2" steel, tungsten, bismuth and lead loads through a chrome plated .742" Back-Bored barrel with Invector-Plus chokes, ensuring optimum patterns. Choose a tough 12 gauge 3" or 3 1/2" chamber in either a 26" or 28" barrel.
- SYNTHETIC STOCK WITH TEXTURED GRIPPING SURFACES gives your hands a sure, non-slip grip and the non-glare matte black finish won’t spook wary game
- BACK-BORED TECHNOLOGY provides optimum shot patterns that are dense and even
- 3" AND 3 1/2" CHAMBER 12 gauge models give you the magnum advantage to reach out for long-range game
- INVECTOR-PLUS CHOKE TUBE SYSTEM offers consistent patterns to match your game and situation
- HARD CHROME-PLATED CHAMBER AND BORE make these surfaces highly resistant to wear and corrosion
- BLACK CHROME PROTECTION on the bolt and other components lasts longer than traditional bluing
- BRASS FRONT SIGHT BEAD offers a fast, natural sight picture
- 3-SHOT ADAPTOR WITH SPEED-PLUG SYSTEM is easily removed without tools
- ROTARY BOLT with four massive lugs provides strength and solid lockup
- DROP-OUT TRIGGER GROUP allows easy cleaning
- CROSSBOLT SAFETY is easily operated, even with gloves
- INFLEX TECHNOLOGY RECOIL PAD directs felt recoil down and away from your cheek to reduce flinch and fatigue