It is the flagship of our Model 336 family and one of the most popular hunting rifles in North America. Featuring a 20” barrel with Micro-Groove® rifling, richly blued finish and 30-30 Win. chambering, it is a timeless embodiment of dependability, accuracy and handsome looks. Also available, the Model 336SS is constructed primarily of stainless steel for corrosion-resistance and long-term durability.
- 30-30 Win.
- 6-shot tubular magazine
- Lever action; side ejection; solid-top receiver; deeply blued metal surfaces; hammer block safety
- American black walnut pistol- grip stock with fluted comb; cut checkering; rubber rifle butt pad; tough Mar-Shield finish; blued steel barrel band with swivel stud
- 20” barrel with Micro-Groove® rifling (12 grooves)
- 30-30 Win. - 1:10” twist rate
- Adjustable semi-buckhorn folding rear sight, ramp front sight with brass bead and Wide-Scan hood.
- 38 1⁄2” long
- 13 1⁄2" length of pull
- 7 lbs. approximate weight